Call for Abstract
9th Annual Pharmaceutical Chemical Analysis Congress, will be organized around the theme “Innovations in Pharmaceutical Chemical Analysis and Quality”
Pharma Analysis 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Analysis 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The pharmaceutical industry develops, produces, discovers and markets drugs or pharmaceuticals for use as medications. Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices, Pre formulation evaluation of pharmaceutical materials, formulation and Physical pharmacy Research process engineering and scale-up of drug delivery systems, Drug delivery systems and Global standardization and quality improvement of pharmaceutical information.
- Track 1-1Nanotechnology for enhancing bioavailability
- Track 1-2Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Track 1-3Optimization techniques
- Track 1-4Methodological advancements in pharmaceutical industries
- Track 1-5Novel drug target approaches
- Track 1-6Recent advances in medical devices
HPLC can investigations, and separate intensifies that would be available in any specimen that can be broken up in a fluid in follow fixations. As a result of this preferred standpoint, HPLC is utilized as a part of an assortment of mechanical and logical applications, for example, pharmaceutical industry, natural, criminological science, and chemicals. Superior Liquid Chromatography has acquired parcel of focal points the branch of sustenance investigation furthermore in the examination of different fat dissolvable vitamins. The segments of the specimen blend are isolated from each other because of their distinctive degrees of communication with the adsorbent particles. The pressurized fluid is ordinarily a blend of solvents (e.g. water, acetonitrile or potentially methanol) and is alluded to as a "mobile phase".
- Track 2-1 Hyphenated HPLC methods
- Track 2-2 Adsorption chromatography
- Track 2-3Chip based separations
- Track 2-4Ion exchange chromatography
- Track 2-5Separation techniques in chemistry
- Track 2-6Novel techniques in chromatography
Analytical chemistry studies and uses instruments and methods used to separate, identify, and quantify matter. In practice separation, identification or quantification may constitute the entire analysis or be combined with another method. Separation isolates analyses. Qualitative analysis identifies analyses, while quantitative analysis determines the numerical amount or concentration. Analytical chemistry has been important since the early days of chemistry, providing methods for determining which elements and chemicals are present in the object in question. During this period significant contributions to analytical chemistry include the development of systematic elemental analysis by Justus von Liebig and systematized organic analysis based on the specific reactions of functional groups.
- Track 3-1Elements of Validation
- Track 3-2Approaches To Validation Experiments
- Track 3-3Instrumental Methods
- Track 3-4Analytical-Scale Supercritical Fluid Extraction
Quality control (QC) is a system or set of strategies planned to guarantee that a fabricated item or performed benefit sticks to a characterized set of value criteria or meets the prerequisites of the customer or client. In creating items and administrations, quality affirmation is any precise procedure of verifying whether an item or administration being produced is meeting indicated necessities. Many organizations have a different division gave to quality affirmation. A quality affirmation frame work is said to expand client certainty and an organization's validity, to enhance work procedures and proficiency, and to empower an organization to better rival others. Quality affirmation was at first presented in World War II when weapons were examined and tried for deformities after they were made. Today's quality affirmation frameworks accentuate getting absconds before they get into the last item.
- Track 4-1Quality control in pharmaceutical labs
- Track 4-2Current regulations and quality Standards
- Track 4-3 The role of quality impact assessment and effectiveness checks
- Track 4-4Contract and sterile/aseptic manufacturing
- Track 4-5Storage, distribution, and transportation
- Track 4-6Formulation development
- Track 4-7Industrial pharmacy
The pharmaceutical industry is essentially defined by innovation. Research on the forefront of science, the creation of new knowledge bases, the invention of new medicines, and the improvement of existing drugs constitute the fuel that propels the firms in this industry. The occasional triumph of creating a novel therapy in an area with no prior treatments counts among the pharmaceutical industry’s most defining hallmarks. The discovery and development of new medicines is accompanied by a host of unique challenges, ethical implications, and social responsibilities. One will be hard pressed to think of another industry where meticulous research, rigorous testing, and stringent product standards can have such a profound impact on human wellbeing
- Track 5-1Drug Development and Clinical Trials
- Track 5-2Changing Landscape in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 5-3Modes of Collaboration in the Pharma Industry
- Track 5-4Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics
- Track 5-5The Genesis of a Drug: From Inception to Market
Nanotechnology is the capacity to comprehend and control matter at the exceptionally littlest scales, from around 100 nanometers directly down to the measurements of single particles; a nanometer is one thousand millionth of a meter or about the separation your hair develops in one moment. At this scale, properties can be altogether different when contrasted with those with which we are recognizable. Such radical new properties imply that nanotechnology can possibly reform our present advancements and enterprises, and offers numerous chances to make progressive new medication conveyance frameworks, details for ineffectively dissolvable medications and novel gadgets. The Nano scale is characterized as a size scope of underneath 1 m. Logical discoveries identified with small scale and full scale frameworks with usefulness living inside elements characterized at the Nano scale are additionally inside the extent of the diary. Compositions itemizing the amalgamation, thorough portrayal, organic assessment, clinical testing and additionally toxicological appraisal of nanomaterial’s are specifically noteworthy to the diaries readership. Articles ought to act naturally contained, revolved around a very much established speculation and ought to plan to showcase the pharmaceutical/analytic ramifications of the nanotechnology approach.
- Track 6-1Pre-formulation and formulation aspects
- Track 6-2Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in drugs
- Track 6-3Drug targeting and design
- Track 6-4Nanotechnology in drug delivery
- Track 6-5Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 6-6Biomaterials in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-7Vaccine drug delivery systems
- Track 6-8Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
- Track 6-9Peptides and protein drug delivery
Chromatography' is a systematic method generally utilized for isolating a blend of compound substances into its individual parts, so that the individual segments can be completely examined. There are many sorts of chromatography e.g., fluid chromatography, gas chromatography, particle trade chromatography, fondness chromatography, yet these utilize similar fundamental standards. Chromatography is a partition procedure that each natural scientist and natural chemist knows about me, being a natural physicist, has routinely done chromatographic divisions of an assortment of blend of mixes in the lab. Truth be told, I was leafing through my examination slides and went over a pictorial representation of a real chromatographic partition that I had done in the lab. I figure that photo would be a decent beginning stage for this instructional exercise.
- Track 7-1Adsorption chromatography
- Track 7-2Partition chromatography
- Track 7-3Separation techniques in chemistry
- Track 7-4Affinity chromatography
- Track 7-5Gas chromatography
- Track 7-6High performance liquid chromatography
- Track 7-7Special techniques in chromatography
- Track 7-8Advancement and application in chromatography
- Track 7-9Novel techniques in chromatography
Prior to a medication can be made at any scale, much work goes into the genuine plan of the medication. Plan advancement researchers must assess a compound for consistency, steadiness and numerous different elements. After the assessment stage, an answer must be produced to convey the medication in its required frame, for example, strong, semi-strong, prompt or controlled discharge, tablet, container, and numerous different varieties. With a little amount of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) or medication capable competitor particles, Primal Pharma Solution's pre-definition administration can give significant data and aptitude to control the mixes to next strides. Our pre-definition group has broad experience taking care of an extensive variety of mixes and can recommend the way ahead for early achievement.
- Track 8-1Novel drug delivery system
- Track 8-2Drug evolution process of IND, NDA & ANDA
- Track 8-3Role of API in research and development
- Track 8-4Shelf life and stability studies
- Track 8-5Drug product manufacturing
- Track 8-6Analytical method development and validation
- Track 8-7Drug targeting and rational drug design
- Track 8-8Computer aided drug designing (CADD)
- Track 8-9Bio markers in drug designing
In deciding bioequivalence, for instance, between two items, for example, a financially accessible Brand item and a possibility to-be-advertised Generic item, pharmacokinetic studies are directed whereby each of the arrangements are controlled in a traverse study to volunteer subjects, for the most part solid people however at times in patients. Serum/plasma tests are acquired at standard interims and measured for parent tranquilize (or infrequently metabolite) focus. Incidentally, blood fixation levels are neither doable nor conceivable to analyze the two items (e.g. breathed in corticosteroids), then pharmacodynamics endpoints instead of pharmacokinetic end focuses (see beneath) are utilized for correlation. For a pharmacokinetic examination, the plasma focus information are utilized to evaluate key pharmacokinetic parameters, for example, area under the curve (AUC), peak concentration (Cmax), time to peak concentration (Tmax), and absorption lag time (tlag). Testing ought to be led at a few unique measurements, particularly when the medication shows non-straight pharmacokinetics.
- Track 9-1Clinical trials
- Track 9-2Contract research organizations
- Track 9-3Challenges in drug design and drug development
- Track 9-4Bioavailability and bioequivalence studies
- Track 9-5Nutrient bioavailability
- Track 9-6Advances in BA and BE
A Separation procedure is a strategy to accomplish any marvel that changes over a blend of compound substance into at least two particular item blends, which might be alluded to as blend. No less than one of which is enhanced in at least one of the blend's constituents. Sometimes, a division may completely partition the blend into its unadulterated constituents. Detachments vary in compound properties or physical properties, for example, estimate, shape, mass, thickness, or concoction partiality, between the constituents of a blend. They are regularly characterized by specific contrasts they use to accomplish partition. Typically there is just physical development and no significant substance change. On the off chance that no single contrast can be utilized to fulfill a coveted partition, various operations will regularly be performed in mix to accomplish the fancied end. With a couple of special cases, components or mixes are actually found in a tainted state. Frequently these polluted crude materials must be isolated into their cleansed parts before they can be put to profitable utilize, making partition systems basic for the present day mechanical economy. Now and again, these partitions require add up to refinement, as in the electrolysis refining of bauxite mineral for aluminum metal, yet a decent case of a fragmented detachment method is oil refining. Raw petroleum happens actually as a blend of different hydrocarbons and pollutions.
- Track 10-1Membrane technology in separation processes
- Track 10-2Novel separation techniques in chemistry
- Track 10-3Emerging separation technologies
- Track 10-4Advancements in sample preparation techniques
- Track 10-5Chromatography as a separation technique
- Track 10-6Hyphenated techniques
- Track 10-7Applications of separation techniques
Spectroscopy and spectrograph are terms used to refer to the measurement of radiation intensity as a function of wavelength and are often used to describe experimental spectroscopic methods. Spectral measurement devices are referred to as spectrometers, spectrophotometers, spectrographs or spectral analysers.Daily observations of color can be related to spectroscopy. Neon lighting is a direct application of atomic spectroscopy. Neon and other noble gases have characteristic emission frequencies (colors). Neon lamps use collision of electrons with the gas to excite these emissions. Inks, dyes and paints include chemical compounds selected for their spectral characteristics in order to generate specific colors and hues. A commonly encountered molecular spectrum is that of nitrogen dioxide. Gaseous nitrogen dioxide has a characteristic red absorption feature, and this gives air polluted with nitrogen dioxide a reddish-brown color. Rayleigh scattering is a spectroscopic scattering phenomenon that accounts for the color of the sky.
- Track 11-1Applications and innovations in mass spectrometry
- Track 11-2Spectrometry in proteomics
- Track 11-3Recent advances and development in spectrometry
- Track 11-4Mass spectrometry imaging
- Track 11-5Fundamentals of spectrometry
- Track 11-6Ionization techniques
- Track 11-7Spectrometry configurations and sample preparation techniques
- Track 11-8Chromatography and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
Chemists in research and development laboratories have relatively few published resources on the design and analysis of experiments. In recent years massive changes have occurred in the tools and instrumentation at their disposal, in the scale of databases linking the properties of pure materials, solutions or other mixtures to molecular structure, and in the sheer ability to collect data through automated data acquisition systems. Despite these advances, many chemists still apply only rudimentary data analysis techniques and remain unaware of the advances made in information extraction over the last decade. Design and Analysis in Chemical Research provides the means to overcome that problem. An international panel of contributors addresses the principles of design and analysis in chemical research and development, with a thoughtful, user-friendly approach. Organized in chapters dealing with major activities, this volume generates understanding through numerous examples and practical applications drawn from research and development chemistry. The authors concentrate on principles and interpretation rather than formal derivation and proof, and adopt the unifying theme that statistics and chemo metrics are essentially extensions of the logical processes used every day by chemists. Thus, they allow a greater understanding of problems more quickly and easily than purely intuitive methods.
- Track 12-1Pharmacological research chemicals in the context of drug law avoidance
- Track 12-2Processes of discovering and devising new pharmacotherapy
- Track 12-3Design and analysis in chemical research and development
- Track 12-4Chemists in research and development laboratories
- Track 12-5Relationship between regression coefficients in LVR and MLR
Aprotic solvents are nonpartisan, synthetically latent substances, for example, benzene and chloroform. They have a low dielectric consistent, don't respond with either acids or bases and in this manner don't support ionization. The way that picric corrosive gives a lacklustre arrangement in benzene which gets to be distinctly yellow on including aniline demonstrates that picric corrosive is not separated in benzene arrangement furthermore that within the sight of the base aniline it works as a corrosive, the improvement of yellow shading being because of development of the picrate particle. Since separation is not a fundamental preparatory to balance, aprotic solvents are regularly added to "ionizing" solvents to discourage solvolysis (which is practically identical to hydrolysis) of the balance item thus hone the endpoint.
- Track 13-1Physical and chemical characteristic of the drug molecule
- Track 13-2Lowry and bronsted’s theory
- Track 13-3Analysis of liquid and solid dosage forms
- Track 13-4Effects of temperature on assay
- Track 13-5Protogenic and Amphiprotic solvents
Analytical errors is essential before submit your report and results with the required level of confidence. However we should have clarity regarding accuracy and precision before we are talking pharmaceutical error. Most of us believe that these terms have same meaning but the example of arrows striking a target. Any measurement is limited by the precision of the measuring instruments and the technique and the skill of the observer. Where a measurement consists of a single reading on a simple piece of laboratory equipment, for example a burette or a thermometer, one would expect the number of variables contributing to uncertainties in that measurement to be fewer than a measurement which is the result of a multi-step process consisting of two or more weight measurements, a titration and the use of a variety of reagents.
- Track 14-1Procedure for sampling techniques
- Track 14-2Validation of pharmaceutical analysis
- Track 14-3Determinate or systematic error
- Track 14-4Indeterminate or random error
- Track 14-5Basic calculation in pharmaceutical analysis
By definition Industrial Pharmacy is a teach which incorporates fabricating, advancement, promoting and appropriation of medication items including quality affirmation of these exercises. This expansive research range identifies with various capacities in pharmaceutical industry and having contact territories with designing and financial aspects.
Pharmacy practice is the train of drug store which includes building up the expert parts of drug specialists. Sickness state administration, Clinical mediations (refusal to administer a medication, proposal to change as well as add a medication to a patient's pharmacotherapy, measurements alterations, Professional improvement, Pharmaceutical care, Extemporaneous pharmaceutical aggravating, Patient care, Drug mishandle counteractive action, Prevention of medication communications, including drug-tranquilize cooperation’s or medication nourishment collaborations, Prevention (or minimization) of unfriendly occasions, Incompatibility, Drug disclosure and assessment, Community Pharmacy
- Track 15-1Pharmacovigilance and clinical trials
- Track 15-2Good manufacturing practices
- Track 15-3Pre-clinical studies
- Track 15-4Drug discovery and development
- Track 15-5Industrial Safety methods
The modern pharmaceutical industry follows its foundations to two sources. The first of these were nearby pharmacists that extended from their customary part circulating herbal medications, for example, morphine and quinine to discount fabricate in the mid1800s. Normal medication disclosure from plants began especially with the disconnection of morphine, pain relieving and rest instigating operator from opium, by the german pharmacist partner friedrich sertürner, who named the compound after the greek divine force of dreams, Morpheus. Multinational enterprises including merck, hoffman-la roche, burroughs-wellcome (now some portion of glaxo smith kline), abbott research facilities, eli lilly and upjohn (now some portion of pfizer) started as neighborhood pharmacist shops in the mid-1800s. By the late 1880s, german color makers had idealized the cleansing of individual natural mixes from coal tar and other mineral sources and had additionally settled simple techniques in natural concoction synthesis.
- Track 16-1Documentation of pharma industry
- Track 16-2Regulation of the quality of analytical methods
- Track 16-3Biological respond and chemical purity
- Track 16-4Thermo analytical analysis
- Track 16-5High performance liquid chromatography
The improvement of the pharmaceuticals acquired an insurgency human wellbeing. These pharmaceuticals would serve their aim just in the event that they are free from pollutions and are managed in a suitable sum. To make drugs fill their need different synthetic and instrumental strategies were created at general interims .which are included in the estimation of medications. These pharmaceuticals may create polluting influences at different stages of their advancement, transportation and capacity which make the pharmaceutical hazardous to be regulated, accordingly they should be distinguished and quantitative. For this logical instrumentation and strategies play a vital part. This survey highlights the part of the investigative instrumentation and the logical strategies in evaluating the nature of the medications. The survey highlights explanatory methods, for example, chromatography, spectroscopy, electroscopes and their comparing strategies that have been connected in the examination of pharmaceuticals.
- Track 17-1Liquid-liqid extraction
- Track 17-2Thin layer chromatography
- Track 17-3Gas liquid chromatography
- Track 17-4Size exclusion chromatography
- Track 17-5Distribution co-efficient
The safety of the drug is dependent not only on the intrinsic toxicological properties of the active ingredient, but also on the impurities and degradation products that it may contain. One of the most important considerations in the drug discovery process is safety, not only of the drug itself, but also impurities and degradation products. Impurities present in the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) have to be identified to make sure no mutagenic or toxic substances will be administered to patients. Drug product degradation profiles need to be established to guide stable formulation and provide suitable drug shelf life assessment. The presence of impurities in active ingredients can have a significant impact on the quality, safety and efficacy of pharmaceuticals. Efforts should be made to identify and characterize all unknown impurities in the drug, due to the increasing demand of regulatory agencies to manufacture high-purity drugs. The drug impurity profile is one of the most important issues in modern pharmaceutical analysis during the process of technology development for the production of high-purity substances.
- Track 18-1Weak bases in mixed aqueous and non-aqueous media
- Track 18-2Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Track 18-3Enantiomeric impurities
- Track 18-4Organic volatile impurities
- Track 18-5Signal impurities
Pharmaceutical Engineering is ISPE's bi-month to month specialized magazine distributed for Members occupied with all parts of research, advancement, and produce of sheltered and successful meds and therapeutic gadgets. The pharmaceutical industry over all divisions, including conventional pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, trend-setter and generics. Pharmaceutical Engineering presents significant data on the most recent logical and specialized improvements, administrative activities and inventive answers for genuine issues and difficulties through viable application articles and contextual analyses. Specialized articles are companion explored by a specialist publication audit board and will characterize and show worldwide prescribed procedures in building and plan; item improvement; innovation exchange; fabricating process advancement and scale-up; business producing; quality and consistence; and item lifecycle administration. Exceptional components and visitor publications will concentrate on new innovation, contemporary quality administration practices and generation development.
- Track 19-1"The Desired State" of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Track 19-2Encourage new technological advances
- Track 19-3Good Manufacturing Practices
- Track 19-4State-of-the-art pharmaceutical science
- Track 19-5Pharmaceutical Sciences
Administrative issues is a relatively new calling which created from the yearning of governments to ensure general wellbeing by controlling the security and viability of items in ranges including pharmaceuticals,veterinary drugs, therapeutic gadgets, pesticides, agrochemicals, beautifying agents and correlative meds. Regulatory Affairs is included in the improvement of new restorative items from at an early stage, by coordinating administrative standards and by get ready and presenting the pertinent administrative dossiers to wellbeing powers.
Regulatory Affair effectively required in each phase of improvement of another prescription and in the post-advertising exercises with approved therapeutic items. The Regulatory Affairs office is a vital part of the hierarchical structure of pharmaceutical industry. Inside it liaises at the interphase of medication advancement, assembling, promoting and clinical research. Remotely it is the key interface between the organization and the Regulatory powers.
- Track 20-1Career development in regulatory affairs
- Track 20-2Regulatory strategies and developments
- Track 20-3Regulatory communications and submissions
- Track 20-4Regulatory challenges for medical devices
- Track 20-5Regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals
- Track 20-6Biologics and Biosimilars